Polycrystalline Diamond Dies
Polycrystalline Diamond Dies are manufactured with polycrystalline diamonds(PCD), a durable synthetic material with a highly polished surface finish that minimizes friction for an exceptional resistance to die wear, cracking and breakage.
You get significantly longer die life, excellent wire roundness and highly predictable die wear with a good wire surface finish.
Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD)
Quality PCD Dies using SF-Diamond Blank, Sumidia, & Diamond Innovative blanks.
PCD blanks are offered as Self Supported, Thermally Stable up to 1700 degrees Celsius and Carbide Supported. Sizes range from 0.00236″-0.594″ (0.06mm to 15.00)
We produce the above dies with your profile specifications or our own recommendations for your specific product. We can maintain your inventory by re-cutting and polishing your dies to a mirror-like surface.
We can provide a Conoptica report on all our dies.
0.1mm ~ 20mm
- Suitable for multiple uses: tube drawing, aluminum wire, copper wire, stainless steel wire, tire cord, welding wire, etc.
- Predictable maximum recut size
- High-temperature resistant
- Easy maintenance
- Low surface friction
- Maximum die life
- Available in a wide range of grain and blank sizes.
- Excellent resistance to die fracture and breakage.
- Predictable die wear and roundness